Taking the first step in the road to recovery can be difficult, especially when faced with securing affordable, quality treatment solutions. Recovery is a process that begins with intervention or entering a detoxification and treatment program and spans your entire life. Addiction is a chronic disease and each step in your recovery is a part of the journey to sobriety.
Areas of Recommended Treatment Include:
- Medical Detoxification and Stabilization
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Transitional Care / Sober Houses
- Twelve Step Programs / AA / Support Networks
The Herren Project can help you or a loved one navigate the treatment facilitation process to find effective treatment programs for addiction. The first step is to ask for help or be open to receiving assistance. The Herren Project is not a treatment facility and does not provide financial assistance for residential treatment programs.
Since 2011, The Herren Project has helped over hundreds of families navigate the alcohol and drug treatment spectrum of care and has secured over $1 Million in quality rehabilitation services or after care for those suffering from substance abuse.
To start navigating the treatment process, you will need to:
1. Confirm that the person struggling with addiction is ready to ask and accept help.
2. Contact your insurance provider to understand your coverage and programs which may be covered under your health plan. If you do not have health insurance coverage, please reach out to your state agency of Health & Human Services. To find your state office please visit http://www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts/bystate/statebystate.html
3. Identify support groups in your area who can assist not only the individual with the addiction, but the family and loved ones. THP offers free weekly online support groups for the family as well as those suffering from loss and the disease of addiction. Visit THP ONLINE SUPPORT GROUPS to learn more. For a national listing of mutual aid organizations by category (i.e. 12-Step, Family, Religion, Age) visit Faces & Voices of Recovery.
4. Complete a questionnaire below to start the treatment navigation process. Questions? Contact the THP Treatment Team at The Herren Project by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is dedicated to assisting in the process of arranging treatment for those suffering from addiction to drugs and alcohol. The e-mail address is monitored Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, it may be several business days before we respond to your message. If you require immediate medical attention or you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency facility.
Complete the Treatment Questionnaire to take the first step in your journey. Upon completion, please e-mail your scanned form to email@example.com or fax it to 401-429-6158.
Have a loved one that you would like to assist in navigating treatment options and taking the first step forward towards sobriety? Please select the link THP Family Navigation Questionnaire above and complete the required information. Upon completion, please e-mail your scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 401-429-6158.
Locate A Treatment Facility Near You:
Need help in locating a center near you? The Herren Project has strategic partnerships with a number of quality treatment programs and facilities nationwide. Click here to view The Herren Project’s Treatment Partners.
Looking for a facility in an area not close to a Herren Project Treatment Partner? The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration is great resource providing a nation-wide substance abuse treatment facility locator.You may also call SAMHSA’s National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357) 24-hours a day. The hotline is a free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.
To Locate A Certified Recovery House in MA Visit: https://mashsoberhousing.org/
If you require immediate medical attention, please call 911 or proceed to your local hospital emergency room.
Parents Seeking Answers or Support:
If you are a parent or caregiver looking for support or an action plan on how to help your son or daughter, please contactThe Partnership At DrugFree.Org Parents Helpline by calling 1-855-378-4373. The helpline is open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
Locate a Support Group or Organization:
Often support is the key to sobriety. THP offers free weekly online support groups for the family as well as those suffering from loss and the disease of addiction. Visit THP ONLINE SUPPORT GROUPS to learn more. To find a list of mutual aid organizations nationwide visit Faces & Voices of Recovery.