Over the past year THP experienced major growth and impact including:
- Secured $840,000 in treatment scholarships for individuals suffering from substance use disorder.
- Assisted over 644 individuals and families with treatment navigation, support, and other resources such as recovery coaching and virtual support groups.
- Provided over $200,000 in financial assistance for recovery housing, recovery coaching and other treatment related expenses. 70% of those helped through our sober living scholarship program are still in long term recovery, with many having become house managers in their area or working in other field related jobs helping others.
- Launched the Go Purple movement in 590 communities nationwide and reached over 885,000 individuals.
- Answered over 1,700 e-mails and outreach from students nationwide after hearing Chris Herren share his story.